June 12, 2013

The MILF 3 and Goodbye!

I'm happy to announce the publication of my final book, The MILF 3.  This is the third part of The MILF Series.  It is my last book as Marlene.  I've never been secretive about the fact Marlene is simply a pen name.  I'm moving on to bigger and better things.  If you like what Marlene wrote, you'll find me under my new pen name(s).

Ricky had an affair with Sharon, his best friend’s mom who happened to also be a beautiful transwoman, and had spent a wild night with Sharon and her new lover Elaine. Now Ricky finds himself back home to attend the wedding of Sharon and Elaine and there’s the promise of even more fun with the beautiful t-girls. That is until Ricky meets Cyn, a pretty young girl Sharon is helping to transition. For Ricky it’s love at first sight, but can he win the heart of the young transsexual or will he have to leave her behind.

I've had a great time doing this and I appreciate all the support.  I've sold thousands and thousands of books over the last 18 months.  Thank you.  My books will remain on sale for the foreseeable future for others to find.  Thank you again.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment