March 1, 2013

The T-Girl Next Door

It's been a while.  Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose.  Never fear, I'm happy to announce my latest release, The T-Girl Next Door.  It's the tenth T-Girl Encounters story and it was a lot of fun to write.  I can't believe I've got ten t-girl stories.  T-girls are obviously my favorite subject.  I think a lot of you like them too.

Lesbians fascinated Ed. So when a sexy woman moved in next door and began entertaining other hot women, his fantasies went into overdrive. However, Ed’s wife, Anne, wasn’t so sure though she refused to tell Ed how she might know. Ed couldn’t resist taking a peak in his neighbor’s window to find out if she was really a lesbian but inside his neighbor’s bedroom, Ed found two unexpected surprises. His sexy neighbor had a huge cock but more alarming was the woman she making love to. It was Ed’s wife, Anne!

Just wait till you see what happens.  Heck, I want to read it again.  The T-Girl Next Door is a great addition to the T-Girl Encounters collection but I've already got others in the pipeline.  The MILF is one of my most popular books and I've written parts 2 and 3 and both should be out very soon.  I've got plenty more Crossdressing Tales too.  As always, you can find my books by clicking the links to the right.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment