February 5, 2013

The MILF - Parts 2 and 3


The MILF has been one of my most popular titles over the last few months.  Personally, the idea is extremely arousing.  An older woman, your best friend's mom, the woman you've been crushing on since you were a kid is really a sexy transsexual and she wants you too?  Where do I sign up?

Well, I felt I had some more stories about Ricky and Sharon in me and so I set out to write The MILF 2 but as I wrote that one I started getting ideas for Part 3.  So over the last week, I wrote them both back to back.  They aren't ready for publication just yet, but they'll be released over the next month or so.

In The MILF 2, Ricky is back from basic training but Sharon is seeing someone else.  Ricky assumes it's a man, but it turns out Sharon met another t-girl at a support group.  Ricky's a little disappointing he can't pick up with Sharon where they left off, but he's happy for her.  However, Elaine, Sharon's girlfriend,wants to give Sharon a night she won't ever forget and that night includes Ricky.

The MILF 3 finds Sharon and Elaine planning their wedding while Ricky is on leave from the Army.  Ricky's trying to move on but he's finding it hard.  That is until her sees a beautiful, young girl leaving Sharon's house.  That's Cyn and Sharon sets out to get Ricky and the young transsexual together.  Ricky finds out there's life beyond Sharon and it's so good!

I am in love with these characters and I had a blast writing these stories.  I admit, the story took a romantic turn but the sex is still fantastic and, better yet, frequent.  You won't believe the twists the story takes or the incredible fun Ricky has with the three t-girls in his life.  I invite you to come along for the sexy ride that's coming to your favorite retailer very soon.

3 comments:

  1. When will part 3 be released? Love the series so far and can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 3 will be out in June. I am retiring at that will be my last book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame, you've become one of my favorite authors. Best of luck to you wherever you go from here, I'll patiently wait for part 3 and buy it when I see it

    ReplyDelete