December 29, 2012

2013 - A New Direction

I've made some choices about my writing and I'm implementing those in 2013.  First off, I've seen my best success with erotic romances, specifically BBW erom, and I'm going to write more.  I've done a lot of research, looked at the market and developed some stories.  In fact, the first will be out soon.  But it won't be out under the Marlene Sexton pen name.  In fact, I'm not going to tell you that pen name!

I feel it's best to keep erotica and romance separate.  But Marlene isn't retiring.  Not by a long shot.  But you will see some changes around here.  First, the blog looks different and I've given myself the title of "The Dame of Transgender Erotica."  Rather regal sounding, isn't it?

That should give you a hint of the direction I'm going.  Yes, I'm going to concentrate on transgender erotica.  It is a love of mine and I don't think there is any secret I love women with cocks and men dressed up as girls.  Expect to see stories about transsexuals, crossdressers, forced feminization, cuckolding and maybe even some magical transformation stories.

You'll see new branding on all my new books.  I'm losing the "Sex Stories with a Heart" thing and saving that for the erotic romance.  These new stories will be harder and have more of an edge.  Now when a wife finds her husband dressed, she'll make him her unwilling sissy rather than accept him and play along.  When a guy meets a transsexual, they might fall in love but only after she make him her bitch!  And there will be plenty of wives fucking black men with big cocks while hubby is back at home dressed as a French maid polishing the silver.

You'll see further changes to the blog over time.  Aimee will disappear as will the sexy Russian model that has been the face of Marlene for nearly a year.  Sorry, that's not me.  Who and what I really am will remain a mystery.  In any case, sit down, fasten your seat belt and get ready for a thrilling ride, most likely on the ten inch dick of some sexy t-girl.

And as always, thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment